Tuesday, May 27, 2008

First leg of the trip.... Done!

Well, we have arrived in Florida safely.  It took us about 11 hours, which is a little longer than usual, but none the less, we made it.  I am proud to say that we made it here in just one stop, that includes gas, food and potty breaks.  Lauren toughed out the last hour or so for me.  It is HOT here in Palmetto and I don't miss the humid air.  My mom will be making my favorite home cooked meal tonight, hamburger steaks!!!  So excited!!!!  Anyways, just wanted to let you know that we made it safe and are looking forward to our time here in FLA.  Thanks again to all who were able to come over and help out yesterday, it was such a blessing.  Love you all and we will post when we arrive in South Africa. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

700 miles down... 7700 to go!

Enjoy your trip, and we'll look forward to seeing you in early August!

Andy Lovell said...

Love you guys!
Praying for you!
-Andy