Sunday, May 25, 2008

Less than a week and counting...

Well, Lauren and I are less than a week out from departing the states for our 2 months of service in South Africa.  I was told by some friends that I needed to add a post, because it has been so long since my last post.  We have been extremely busy over the past few weeks, it is hard to believe that we are packing for Africa.  Please share your thoughts with us on the blog page, we sure are excited to read what you have to say.  Again thank you all for your donations, encouraging words and most of all you prayers.  We look forward to sharing this time with you.  We love you all.

1 comment:

BJ said...

I just wanted to convey how much I love you both. You two are so blessed and the community of Harrismith will be blessed by your presence. I love you both very much Dad