Thursday, June 12, 2008

Praise God!

I just wanted to take a moment to Praise God! Not that I have not been praising Him all week, but you know what I mean. For those of you who read our emails, you know that Tre was asked to speak at church tonight. He had been preparing all week, as God had been speaking to him through different situations. Well, I would just like to say that I was definitely a proud wife tonight. He spoke from the heart, and was very captivating. Well, until he made a joke at my expense. :) Fortunately, I was able to laugh it off, and I don't think my face turned too many shades of red. It was evident that people were really responsive at the end as well. It was enjoyable to see the staff and interns interacting in conversation and laughter!! A large group of people stayed in the upper living room to just hang out. Some were playing cards (of course), some watching a movie, and others just enjoying the company. It was great to soak it all in. So thank you for your prayers, we are receiving so many blessings from the Lord. Stay encouraged in all you do, He will never leave you!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Hey Lauren and Tre! I hope you guys are doing great! Add me to your email list i want to keep up with you guys: jennaboren@gmail.com. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Hi friends! Sorry its taken me so long to reply but please know that I read your stuff all the time. That's awesome that the service went well tonight! And I love the fact that you played ultimate frisbee! Love you guys and praying for you :)

Andy Lovell said...

I'm soo happy to hear that! I wish I could've been there! That's so exciting. Praying for you guys... Love you guys...