Sunday, June 1, 2008

We have made it!!!

Lauren and I just wanted to let you know that we have made it safely to South Africa.  Right now I am writing to you from our hut.  It is a cute little place that we will call home for the next 2 months.  All but one of our bags made it safely, the other is still in Dubai, it should be delivered sometime tomorrow.  Thanks again for all your prayers and support in this time.  We are so excited to be here.  It is late here and we must wake up early, so I will leave you now.  Hopefully tomorrow we will be able to post a little more.  We love you all.  Talk to you soon.

6 comments:

BJ said...

Now the mission begins....Sleep well you two...I love you both!!! Dad

Alicia Collins said...

Lauren and Tre,
We are happy ( and relieved) you made it safely.... Get a good rest, b/c you hit the ground running w/ a staff meeting in the morning!!??
God is good, looking forward to talking when you can
love you both, Mom Collins

Mother Teresa said...

Hey guys!! Just wanted you to know we took care of your "jungle" tonight--all is well at the house, and you neighbor, Lauren, says hi. Love you both and we're praying for you--you're in God's hands!
Enjoy your mission!
T.

dev_drake said...

I'm so glad to hear that you guys made it safely! I miss you guys so much but I CAN'T WAIT to see all the incredible God we serve has to do in your lives and in the lives of others through your ministry. I love you both and can't wait to hear from you!
Love, Devin

Soon to be Hyland's said...

Hey brother and sister! I am glad to hear you made. Stay safe. We will keep you in our prayers. Love you!

Lexi

Casey and Sarah said...

Kyle Bush won his fourth race, but I'm pretty sure Carl was near the front.